Information about Bilderberg Bellevue Hotel Dresden
In the Bilderberg Bellevue Dresden you can expect a variety of offers, surprises and interesting activities. Whether on a business trip or on a city trip to the historic old town of Dresden. In the Bilderberg Bellevue Dresden you will find exactly the right place to experience Dresden.
- 340 Rooms & Suites
- Reception 24h open / check-in: from 15.00 h / check-out: until 11.00 h
- Breakfast is served as a buffet and is served in the Palais Restaurant – from Monday to Friday from 6.30 am to 10.00 am and on weekends and public holidays from 6.30 am to 10.30 am.
- Pöppelmann`s – Bar & Dine (open Su-Th 5-11pm, Fr-Sa 5pm-1am)
- Beer garden Elbsegler (open depending on weather conditions from April – September)
- HD flat screen TV, safe and direct dial phone (additional charges possible)
- Premium high-speed internet for up to 5 devices
- Market Place (open 24 hours, next to reception)
- Pool & Fitness (7,50 € per stay / guest)
- 100 parking spaces (21€ per day)
- 20 event rooms for up to 850 people
- VDR-certified Green Hotel
- Pharma code compliant conference hotel
Happy dog - Happy you
Welcome, dear dog owners. Your best friend should not be missing on your journeys. Therefore your dog is also welcome with us. Directly in front of our house are the Elbe meadows with space for playing, romping and bathing. Enjoy long walks along the Elbe and discover Dresden.
The surcharge of 30 euro per room* includes the use of dog bed, water and food bowl.
Please note that for reasons of hygiene pets are not allowed in our breakfast restaurant Palais and in the restaurant Canaletto.
*Costs per week or part thereof per room: 30 euro
*Costs per commenced week of stay per suite: 60 euro
BILDERBERG BELLEVUE DRESDEN FOR FAMILIES
What could be more beautiful than seeing the world through the eyes of children? Children are more than welcome at the Bilderberg Bellevue Hotel Dresden. If you stay overnight with breakfast, children up to the age of 11 stay for free. You only pay for the costs of adding an (extra) bed. The costs for this are € 30-50 per bed per night. Baby cots are free of charge.
Our young guests are greeted with a helium balloon and there are crayons and coloring books available in your room and our restaurants. In addition, the hotel and the city offer numerous excursion possibilities for the whole family. On your return to the Bilderberg Bellevue Hotel Dresden, your children will eat along with you, because with our Bilderberg children’s menus your children can also eat healthy.