Useful information about your stay
At Bilderberg Bellevue Dresden, you can expect a wide range of offers, surprises, and interesting possibilities, whether you’re on a business trip or heading for a city break in the historic Old Town of Dresden. Bilderberg Bellevue Dresden is the perfect place to experience Dresden.
Happy Dog – Happy You
Welcome, dear dog owners. Even when traveling, your best friend should not be left behind. Therefore, your dog is also welcome with us. Right in front of our hotel, you’ll find the Elbwiesen, where your dog can play, frolic, and swim. Enjoy long walks along the Elbe Cycle Path and explore Dresden.
An additional charge of 30 euros per room* includes the use of a dog bed, water bowl, and food bowl.
Please note that for hygiene reasons, pets are not allowed in our Palais breakfast restaurant.
*Cost per room per week or part thereof: 30 euros
*Cost per suite per week or part thereof: 60 euros
Your family stay in Dresden
What could be more beautiful than seeing the world through the eyes of children? Children are more than welcome at the Bilderberg Bellevue Hotel Dresden. If you stay overnight with breakfast, children up to the age of 11 stay for free. You only pay for the costs of adding an (extra) bed. The costs for this are € 30-50 per bed per night. Baby cots are free of charge.
Our young guests are greeted with a helium balloon and there are crayons and coloring books available in your room and our restaurants. In addition, the hotel and the city offer numerous excursion possibilities for the whole family. On your return to the Bilderberg Bellevue Hotel Dresden, your children will eat along with you, because with our Bilderberg children’s menus your children can also eat healthy.
All features at a glance
- 340 Rooms & Suites
- Reception open 24 hours / Check-In: from 3:00 PM / Check-Out: until 11:00 AM
- Pöppelmann’s – Bar & Dine (Open Sun-Thu from 5:00 PM to 11:00 PM, Fri-Sat from 5:00 PM to 1:00 AM)
- Elbsegler Beer Garden (Open depending on the weather between April and September)
- Breakfast is served in buffet style and takes place in the Palaisrestaurant – from Monday to Friday from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM, and on weekends and holidays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
- HD flat-screen TV, safe, and direct-dial telephone (additional charges may apply)
- Premium High-Speed Internet for up to 5 devices
- Market Place (open 24 hours, located right next to the reception)
- Hotel’s own honey (available in the Market Place)
- Pool & Fitness (usage fee: €7.50 per stay / guest)
- Hairdresser, osteopath, and personal trainer
- 160 parking spaces right at the hotel (parking fee €24 per day) and 5 electric charging stations (free charging)
- Bicycle rental (usage fee: €15 for 5 hours or €20 per day)
- 20 event rooms for up to 850 people
- VDR-certified Green Hotel
- Pharmaceutical Codex-compliant conference hotel
- Please note the information on the city tax of Dresden